03 November 2009

MACBETH

I think my mom is a lot like Macbeth. She secretly wants to overthrow the king (or her boss, Bill) because three witches (salesmen) told her that she would be a really great king (boss) of Scotland (the dealership). Her and her cohort, Lady Macbeth (Sue, her secretary) have been plotting the king's (boss's) death (removal from office) for quite a while. The moors of Scotland (the dealership) are in turmoil with the smell of revolution and evil. After the king (boss) dies (retires), Macbeth (my mom) will also kill Banquo (the general manager) because he's beginning to suspect her. My mom's officeplace almost exactly mirrors the themes and atmosphere in Macbeth by William Shakespeare...eerily so...
o_O
O_o
>_>
<_<

3 comments:

Swanson said...

Good comparison. I'm glad you found a way to relate it to your life (actually your mother's life). You did a good job showing their similarities and making me smile.

Unknown said...

At least you didn't say Hitler.

Unknown said...

Palahniuk again!
http://iwl.me/s/2b568272

Old...