07 December 2009

Hmmm, what doth annoy me?

There are a lot of things that annoy me. Putting pictures on Blogger REALLY, REALLY effing annoys me, because no matter what you do they always upload right to the top and if you want them somewhere else, you have to drag them, and it's not like if you hold it at the bottom it'll scroll automatically, oh no, you have to keep dragging it repeatedly to the bottom of the page. SO. ANNOYING. It also annoys me when people park stupid in parking lots, and when people my age still don't know the difference between you're and your. Last night I was on Facebook and a girl I know in my grade had "you're faith is what gets you through!" and I cringed. I'm hopelessly annoyed by people who knock on my door and try to sell me religious paraphernalia or try to get me to join their church. If I was looking to buy your crap or join your cult, I would find it on my own; get out of my face. Generic followers who only know and subscribe to what's popular in their culture today annoy me; don't they know that they're being led by large corporations who have devised a formula to tell us what's popular?

On the flip side, people who are completely anti-popular annoy me, too. I mean, for God's sake, you can't just sit in a corner, alienate yourself from everyone, dress like a unibomber and chew your nails off at the thought of anything that is remotely popular or widely liked. That guy who did the pyramid of needs, I'm pretty sure human interaction is one of the more important ones.

People who play baseball in high school also have a tendency to annoy me.

Also, Twilight. Oh. My. God. Twilight. I can't stand Twilight, I hate everything that has anything to do with it, I hate the author, I hate the movies, and I have a hard time respecting people who are openly obsessed with Twilight. It really says something about the intelligence level of the person. Girls who like Twilight are the worst. Do they not realize how completely anti-feminist and backwards it is? This girl, Bella, completely gives up her identity in favor of her boyfriend, and she's the most helpless little belle that I've ever read about in modern literature. This Stephenie Meyer is a disgrace to women everywhere. She holds a B.A. in English from Brigham Young University, which should automatically discredit her. I hold an unbelievable amount of contempt for Stephenie Meyer. She's a crazy witch and I HATE HER!!!
Jeez, I can't even think about what else annoys me because I'm so filled with anti-Twilight spirit! I guess I'm gonna go work on my coat of arms now. Kthxbye -_-;

4 comments:

BECK said...

I liked that. Except for the Slipknot pictures.


Btw...


Merry Christmas. ->

Anonymous said...

Your annoyances are not without merit, especially the Unibomber one. Maslow's pyramid of needs place "Belonging" (social interaction) at like...where vegetables are. I know you know this, but some people may not be up on the psychology.

Also Bella needs to be institutionalized and Edward needs some happy pills.

e m i l y y said...

MASLOW! I couldn't remember that guy's name, thanks.

Unknown said...

Lovecraft. Apparently you angry leads to the wrath of Cthulu.
http://iwl.me/s/147eabd8

Old...